In Motion Re-issued


When I write this blog I always get a sense of nationalistic pride especially when I write about great bands. I feel that now because I'm encouraging you go and get a lost album by one of the best Irish bands in the early 90s. The Indiecater gang bring us In Motion's 1994 The Language of Everything as a digital release for just €4. All proceeds from the sales are going to the charity Aware. So two excellent reasons to go get the album, for your aurel pleasure and to help a charity.

http://www.indiecater.com/

In Motion - Hollow Blow

In the early 90's In Motion were in the middle of a great indie scene in Ireland. Bands like Mexican Pets, Pet Lamb, Sunbear and Rollarskate Skinny to name a few!

Mexican Pets - Stigmata Errata





Sunbear - Sleepy Feeling

Comments

Anonymous said…
Peter- Always a good read!