Interview: Chris Haze [Guinness Amplify Special]











Interview: Chris Haze [Guinness Amplify Special]

1.  Who are you? 

I'm Chris Haze, an emerging singer/songwriter from Galway

2. Where are you based?
I'm based in Galway & Dublin.

3. What achievements do you want me to know about?

I have independently achieved airplay on every radio station in Ireland without management and pr to date.

4. What are you up to now? 


I am currently promoting the release of my new single "Don't Wanna Fall Asleep" off my forthcoming EP which is coming February 28th!

5. Name something unique about you or/and your product? 


I'm not trying to copy anyone else's style, i'm firmly set on creating my own type of music and sound.

6. What is the best song ever written?
Michael Jackson - Earth Song one of the most powerful songs I've ever heard.

7. What's the best album ever made?

I'm sure everyone has their own favourites, but my favourite album ever is from an English Hip Hop artist called Devlin. The album is called "Bud, Sweat And Beers" and it's a big reason I'm writing lyrics and songs today.

8. What are your future plans?

To travel around the world and play my music to as many people that will listen to it worldwide.

9. Where can I spend money on you or your product?

 iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Google Play basically in all online music outlets.

10. Last one ...... Make Us Laugh
Just seen this for the first time today and it made me laugh, Hopefully it does the same for you guys. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf0lp6FVQAs








https://www.facebook.com/ChrisHazeMusic



CHRIS HAZE
Chris Haze is an independent singer/songwriter from Galway, Ireland, Music has always been his passion, He started playing the guitar in 2011.
Chris independently released his debut album for worldwide distribution March 9th of this year.
Chris has toured with the likes of O.R.B and supported international HipHop stars like Coolio.
Chris aims to make 2015 a very positive year for his career.


Chris plays Monroes on Feb 26th as part of the current Guinness Amplify set of gigs.

Comments