This coming week there's tonnes of gigs around that country featuring many awesome acts. Many of these are sold-out! So not to rain on David Gray's or Ben Howard's glory I'm going to point you in the direction of a number of other worthy events around Dublin!
1. The Carnival Brothers - The Sugar Club, Thursday Dec 11th
A proper Christmas Carnival in The Sugar Club with great music like this ..... yes please!
2. I Draw Slow - Whelans, Wednesday Dec10th
Charity gig from Ireland's best band! Go for it!
3. Nick Mulvey - Whelans, Tuesday Dec 9th
Nick Mulvey is awesome ..... that is all!
4. Ben Ottewell - Workman's Club, Wednesday, Dec 10th
One time Gomez man Ben Ottewell brings that husky voice to Dublin!
5. Join Me in the Pines - Abner Browns, Saturday Dec 6th
A free gig in a barber shop for 1 bellx1er with support from Miriam Donohue!