Interview: Pete Pamf

We're humbled by and honoured to bring to you an interview with the infamous Pete Pamf!

Photo Credit: AKPhotography
1. Who are you? 
Peter Lucio Ruotolo aka Pete Pamf 

2. Where are you based? 
Dublin Town.

3. What achievements do you want me to know about? 
I didn't die in the 80's. 

4. What craic are you up to now? 
Playing live, Dj gigs, producing, smoking weed. 

5. Name something unique about you or/and your product? 
It's uniquely not unique. 

6. What is the best song you've ever written? 

Love Song (You're a Fucking Bitch) Obviously.



7. What's the best album ever made? 
Impossible to say. Everything gets boring eventually. Fuck it Paul's Boutique - Beastie Boys

8. What's the best album ever made?
 'Sos' by R?n?n ? Snodaigh 

9. What are your future plans? 
Humanity appears to be doomed. I'm less anxious if I stay in the present. 

10. Where can I spend money on you or your product?
 I give it all away for free at petepamf.com.

Comments