Album Review: Electro Sensitive Behaviour ft Perry Blake - Modern Love













Album Review: Electro Sensitive Behaviour ft Perry Blake - Modern Love


I've been a fan of Perry Blake for many years. He's released numerous albums and became very successful in Europe with moderate success here in Ireland. After a hiatus he's back with an album 'Modern Love' from a new electronic act 'Electro Sensitive Behaviour' with Glenn Garrett. The result is well ....... fun? 

I'm not an electronic music fan and at times the best thoughts I had for 'Modern Love' is that it sounds like a posh/Irish 'Pet Shop Boys'. But it really won me over with moments of delight and charm and I've really enjoyed listening to this album.

The quality stems from Perry's vocals and his songwriting. 'Folks Don't Know' is such a wonderful tune. Other highlights include 'Night & Day', 'Missing Person' and 'Michael Caine'. 






The whole album doesn't take itself seriously and it's fun from the start to finish. I genuinely can't get over how much this album grew on me. It'll appeal to fans of Jape as well as old Perry Blake fans.

Electro Sensitive Behaviour ft Perry Blake - Modern Love [7 out of 10]

Buy the album: http://electrosensitivebehaviouresbfeatperryblake.bandcamp.com/album/modern-love-2







Comments