Interview: Fangclub







We're delighted to have this young punk band Fanglcub featured in this interview. Get to know Fangclub now!



1.     Who are you?
STEVIN: Hey I'm Stevin, I play guitar and sing in Fangclub.

DARA:  I'm Dara, I play lead drums.

KEV: Im Kev, I play bass and scream when necessary


2. Where are you based?
STEVIN: Right now we're based just outside of Dublin. 

KEV: Small town cabin fever so we're eager to tour as you can imagine


3. What achievements do you want me to know about?
KEV: Getting down to the last 100 out of thousands for a Glastonbury competition was pretty surreal. 


4. What are you up to now?
STEVIN: We just finished recording a record, so right now we are resting our ears and brains. We have one or two shows over December.

DARA: We are doing a lot of planning for next year. It's going to be HUGE!

KEV: Prepping for touring in the new year. A lot of planning but its all worth it.


5.    Name something unique about you or/and your band?
DARA: We have been described as "a 3 piece, louder than any 5 piece band". The highest compliment in my opinion.


6. What is the best song ever written?
STEVIN: I have no idea. Something by Elliott Smith, maybe "Christian Brothers".
DARA: Off the top of my head? "Times Like These" by Foo Fighters. Sound just as good when played acoustically. 

KEV: That question hurts my brain to think about so I'm gonna play it safe and say a Beatles song. I'm gonna go with "The End"


7. What's the best album ever made?
STEVIN: "Everything Is" by Nine Black Alps. Forever.


DARA:  I think Queens of the Stone Age's recent album "…Like Clockwork" is pretty damn flawless!

KEV: Ok this is slightly easier haha. "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" by My Chemical Romance probably had the biggest impact on me musically and mentally when i was growing up so I'll go with that. Still a tough question though.


8. What are your future plans?
STEVIN: We're touring most of next year! Starting with Ireland in January. I'm restless right now, I just wanna get out there already.

DARA: The studio is always fun, but playing live is what it's all about for me so I want to do that as much as possible.


9.   Where can I spend money on you or your band?
KEV: At gigs. We sell tees and CDs at most gigs so come look for us after the show and say hi.
STEVIN: Check us out on fangclub.bandcamp.com 

// BAND LINKS \\


Comments