To get listed email: ceolcollective[at]gmaildotcom
1. Ray Scully - Workman's Club, Sunday 16th November
Ray finally releases his album on his fans this Sunday in the Workman's. Such a great line-up as well as live drawing by Barry Jazz Finnegan.
Listen to the title track here now:
2. Mark Geary - Red Door Theatre, Thomastown, Kilkenny - Friday 14th November
A gig by Mark Geary has to be celebrated and become one of the Irish Gigs of the Week. His five albums are full of outstanding great songs like 'America'.
3. Staring At Lakes - Whelans Wednesday 19th November
You have to discover the awesome sounds of Staring At Lakes. Described as a cross between Lisa Hannigan and Sigur Ros this is a band to check out before they go huge!
4. Changing Gear - The Mercantile
Dublin indie pop band 'Changing Gears' release their new EP with a Saturday night gig in The Mercantile. Well worth checking out.
5. Chatham County Line in The Button Factory Wednesday 19th Nov. Doors 7:30pm. Tickets €15
Something a bit different in The Button Factory with American Bluegrass group 'Chatham County Line'. From the sound of this tune it'll be a fantastic gig.