To kick start our regular 'Interview' feature we've had a few words with Mr. Abner Brown himself Dave Judge.
1. Who are you?
Dave Judge owner of Abner Browns barbershop
2. Where are you based?
Based in Rathmines Dublin
3. What achievements do you want me to know about?
One of the top barbers in the country.
4. What craic are you up to now?
Right now I'm working out how we re going to fit a ridiculous amount of people in to the shop later for one of our renowned gigs !
5. Name something unique about you or/and your product?
We re probably the only barbershop in the world that turns into a cool live music at nighttime .
6. What is the best song ever written?
Sittin' on the dock of the bay
7. What's the best album ever made?
London Calling, The Clash
8. What are your future plans?
No plan just keep enjoying what we re doing and maybe transfer the vibe to a festival or two next year , we did Oxjam at Electric Picnic this year.
9. Where can I spend money on you or your product?
Well gigs are free but if you want a sweet haircut come to 6 Rathgar Rd , Rathmines , D6
To get a better idea of an Abner Brown gig why not check out this video from Stephen Young & the Union's recent gig:
Stephen Young and The Union - Monsoon Season
Video By: http://www.facebook.com/razorcutsprod...