Top 20 Irish Songs of the Year

Here's the best 20 songs I had the pleasure of listening to this year from Irish artists:

1. Michael Brunnock - Sensation



2. She's A Beauty - Too Much Confusion



3. Twin Terrace - I'd Thought I'd Leave With You




4. The Thomas Donoghue Band - Solace


5. Heritage Centre - Don't You Ever Give Up on Yourself


6. Mossy Nolan - The Wild Mountain Thyme


7. Eric McGrath - Ripples Into Waves


8. Autumn Long - Ships Fall


9. Delorentos - Care For


10. Red Sail - Sitting at the Keys


11. The Young Folk - Letters


12. Cry Monster Cry - The Fallen


13. The Spook of the Thirteenth Lock - Bothar Crua Larthar



14. Emmett Tinley - Marvelous Day


15. Bowens & The Wood - Truth Is .....


16. Mick Flannery - No Way To Live


17. Glen Hansard - Philander


18. I Am Not Lefthanded - Falls to Me


19. Shannon - A Million Miles


20. Sive - Sunkissed



Comments

No Cast of Cheers? Outrageous....
Unknown said…
There's no outrageous theory here. I just don't get The Cast of Cheers. Their style of music doesn't appeal to me at all. Every time I see their inclusion in other people's lists I simply scratch my head. It's all subjective right?
Anonymous said…
Cast Of Cheers are a cut-rate version of Bloc Party, but without any choruses.