Amhrán Gach Lá - Adela & The Meanits

I know I write a lot about Adela & The Meanits but I highly recommend them and therefore won't spot writing about the band. There's a enough of a quirkiness to the songs and the band to drag me and for me to hold my attention.



Adela & The Meanits - Kiss Me Frog by RisingStars



The band are touring in your region over Easter:


April

Fri 15th – The Archer Room @ The Hole in the Wall, Kilkenny
Sat 16th - JJ Harlows, Roscommon Town
Tues 19th - The Ruby Sessions, Dublin
Wed 20th - The Sitting Room Sessions, De Barras, Clonakilty
Thurs 21st - Fred Zeppelins, Cork City
Fri 22nd - Teen Aware Concert at Charleville Castle, Tullamore (Main Stage at 5:30pm)
Sat 23rd - Skellys, Ballymahon, Co. Longford
Sun 24th - Lennons, Durrow, Co. Laois
Wed 27th - The Song Room, the Globe, Georges St, Dublin
Thur 28th - Dimestore Recordings, Sweeneys, Dame St, Dublin
Fri 29th - Vantastival Festival, Dunsany, Co. Louth (Paddy Mirage Stage at 6:30pm)

Comments