Irish Bands on YouTube - A House, Dave Couse

A House were a great band and their 1992 "I Am The Greatest" album has been played alot this week in the car to remind of their greatness. Dave Couse went solo and two members of A House joined with Mark Cullen in the Pony Club.

A House - I Don't Care




A House's Endless Art with updated lyrics (including Jeff Buckley & George Harrison) performed by former A House singer Dave Couse, backed by Duke Special, Neil Hannon & Thomas Walsh (Pugwash). Amnesty International Benefit - Vicar Street, Dublin 14 Oct 2008.


A House MySpace
Dave Couse MySpace


Dave Couse - Beauty Is

Comments

Rob said…
Where can I find any of the music Dave Couse made after a House? Note the lower-case 'a' there, denoting that I truly am a fan. They always seemed to spell it "a House" or "A HOUSE."

I Am The Greatest is a brilliant and, sadly, forgotten album from the 90s.